Saturday, April 5, 2008

Disco Partayy !

Saturday, 5th April 08 - Yesterday, Friday, 4th April 08 at 8pm, there was a marvellous party at Alyssa Natasha's house. It was a dance party and everyone enjoyed themselves.
The theme was hip hop. There were lightings, smoke machine and big speaker. The music was very loud which is so cool. My friends who came are Aliyyah, Sarah, Joey, Vanessa, Wee Yi, Lizen, Angelina, Sangeetha, Dhanaraj, Livarn, Yetesh, Ji Shen, Julian, Nicole and many more.
I think, the objectives of this party are to make friends, to be a bit more close to them and have fun ! When Aliyyah and I first step in Alyssa's house, we gave her the presents. Then, we ate for a while. After that, PARTY! XD . At first, we are all shy to dance but Alyssa and Livarn start the 'warm up' first. After a few minutes, a few of us including me, bravely took the dance floor. And after a while, everyone joined in the fun. We danced all night long. Well, at least until 11.30 pm. Before going home, we took pictures, of course.
It was tiring but super fun. I am glad I went to the party with my best friend. I think, it was the coolest party ever - well at least for now.

loves;
Diyana <3

No comments: