Thursday, April 3, 2008

What's the meaning of True Friends ?

I'm so confused.
I'm not sure if some of my friends are my true friends.
Yea they care about me and all,
But they didn't tell me some of the secrets, not even the tiniest, unimportant secrets.
It's upsetting me.

I dont wanna include names here.
I dont wanna say i hate them cos I dont.
I'm just not satisfied.

I want a friend/friends that are like in the TV shows .
Telling each other's secrets, always be with each other every time, not leaving anyone behind to walk alone, etc,.
I realised that I have just one friend in this school who completes the rules of friendship, for now.
my other friends, they say they love me, they show me their love, but not all . so now i am sooo confused.
ughh.

All of this makes me think of Iman Alyssa. She is the Best i ever had. no offence to the others.
We had fun, we tell each other every single thing... good times. and now i really,really, really miss her a lot.
and it makes me wonder, does she misses me as much as i miss her?
I mean, she didn't sms or call or anything. and when i'm online, i have to make the first move. I feel something weird and uneasy about this.

If only i know the real deal.
I just want a good,carring,true friend.
Confusion is in my head .
bleghh.

A True Friend
Is here till the end
You pull me aside when something ain't right
You talk with me now and into the night
Till it's alright again

True Friends will go to the ends of the earth
To find the things you need
Friends hang on through the ups and the downs
Cause they've got someone to believe in

peace out ya'll!
didy ;p

No comments: