Sunday, June 8, 2008

070608 - Roxy Summer Splash !

It was the MOST HAVOC day in my life !

There were sooo many people at the surf beach part . We are not allowed to go to other places though(eg:slides,outdoor theme park..) . There were about half a million humans. I almost die in ther because 1) there were too many people! 2) most typical malay guys(and some girls) were smoking. I HATE the smell of it.

There were some friends i know who came : Shafik, Fayadh, Apek, Denise, Zaid, Farrah, Izzuddin, Kak Mira n many more whom i did not meet. But I hang out with Lin, Namelya, Syaza, Sabrina, Shahfatin and Shapek. It's a pity that Farah, Hanna and Aliya didn't come.

The summer hunk is Zaron Nayagam . He is SO HOT!
The cover girl is Juanita . She is in my school. She's beautiful!

Other than that, there's nothing very special bout this thing. Except for something that i can't tell . xp

There were some bands performed and I rock it out. But not quite enjoying it cos my frens aren't quite rockin out all the way .

well, gtg. my sis will be here any moment . blogyal8er!

loves, didy <3

No comments: