Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Party


Today, 14th June 08, I celebrated my birthday with my sis.
Where? My hse.
What time? 2pm
Who came? Relatives, friends.

Most of my friends did not come cos some are grounded and some are stayin far away .
But at least dinie came . (:
Y i am happy she came? cos i miss her sooo much.
she's been my bff since std 3 . I CANT and WONT break off the friendship.
But why i miss her? cos she moved to other school . without me. sigh.
Y she moved? cos dis school, SMKBK, SUX !!!
I tink i wanna move next yr. my mum was tinking of sendin me to international schl . XD

More of that later n lets get back to d main topic.

so, the only friends who came were alyssa natasha, her sister, dinie and aliya. soo few. bummer.
alyssa n her sis went home not that early and not that late.
so then, dinie , al n i took pics, chit chat n stuffz.
dinie, is sooooooo alim rite now . it scares me somtimes. she bought me a quran scientific book, which is good. hahahaha

i tink i got 1/3 presents of my sis'. but it's okay . im 14 . i dun nid things much . I just need love.
and, i planned d games for my sis n her frens . hahaha
and also, kak safia atira jd cameragal. xD
thx kak tira !

oh well, that's all d fun things i did at my party.
n yes, i had fun cos i had my friedns around me. (:

loves-didy

No comments: