Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BRAIN = 1,000,000,000,000 (1 Trillion) Brain Cells

This is a new Mathematics equation that you MUST UNDERSTAND for your exams :

1) Saturday,24th Jan = Subang Parade + Mak Uda's 5-storeys bungalow + dinner at Geng's Corner
Sunday,25th Jan = Pavilion(movies+eating)
Monday,26th Jan = Subang Parade(eat) + Pavilion(shop!)

Saturday + Sunday + Monday = FUN !


Hahaha kidding. It's just the sum of what enjoyable things I did this Chinese New Year holiday.


After Monday, all I did was relax, read, finish up my homework, online... yeah . boring. but whatever. i got my best friends : books . I bought the Inkheart Trilogy (All three stories in one huge book) and Brisingr . I thought Brisingr was the second one of the Inheritance Trilogy after Eragon but after I bought the book I found out that it is the third one after Eldest . -___-
So now I'm reading Inkheart and hopefully when I finish the Inkheart book, I'll already have the Eldest book. (:



I'm lazy to blab much rite now . so i guess i'll stop here for now. Farewell.


By Bookworm;
DIYANA RAHIM


No comments: