Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 09 - end

OMG ! ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM. and it's the end of January . ZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM some more and it's PMR . O.O . Time, please please do slow down a bit. C'mon. I need ample of time to prepare myself so pls slow down. or beeter yet, stop it ! hahah


This Monday I'll be going back to school after a week of holiday. So, most probably I wont be online very often. I'll be studying. yay -__-
Nothing special happend lately so . yeah. nada.


ooh ooh ! u guys should listen to this song called Unbeautiful by Lesley Roy. It's so awesome. Check it out. (:

There's this new disney show coming out called Sonny With A Chance starring Demi Lovato. I've watched the sneek peek and it's really funny. So, make sure you stay tuned to Disney Channel! XD


So, I guess that's it for now. I wish you schoolers, "HAPPY GOING BACK TO SCHOOL" . make sure you study, not play. alright? xp


Unbeautiful;
DIYANA RAHIM

No comments: