Saturday, May 1, 2010

Aggravation

This week was filled with unsatisfaction and anger. In Tenby, our class was fed up of the yearbook project. It got rejected six times before we did a theme on EARTH. BOOORRRIIINNGGGG. The picture of the Earth is bigger than our faces. Like Sue Anne said, the yearbook is like a textbook. Hmph. What to do. We have to show a "matured" status to the TIS. Oh well.

THE BIG DEAL for me this week is what happened to my friends back in SMKKK. First, the sudden transfer of school by my dear Amalina Radhia. She is a fun person who kutuk people and is very LOUD. But she's a really good friend. Ever since I'm in Tenby, I didn't get to see her. And now she's in boarding school. Lagi lah tak boleh contact. and dah la dia ada banyak kawan. i have to like take a ticket to see her. hahah. well, i think this is all for the better. I hope she will use her time wisely there and be serious in her education and also other activities.

And just this Friday, Hanna got suspended. Why? She hanged out with him OUTSIDE the school. The teachers really are asking for a kick on their fat boobs. Even though I'm not in that school anymore, I'm still acquainted with some of the people in it. And whatever happens to them, especially the close ones, I will feel whatever emotions they are feeling. And the unfortunate thing is that I don't get the chance to be beside them, crying and comforting them like I used to. This makes me feel disappointed in myself.

All of these happenings somehow brings effect to my emotions. And a few of my classmates in Tenby asked about my being quiet. I thought I really shouldn't share it to them so as not to make them feel the burden. And anyway perhaps the majority didn't realise or didn't bother to take notice because they don't care. I think I'm like a shadow which doesn't bring an impact to them even when I'm absent. This is why I don't have many friends. Oh well, who needs a city of friends anyway? But, to be frank, it sucks not to get notice when you meet the same people everyday.

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.