Monday, May 17, 2010

Hari Guru!

So today was fun. It was a bustle early in the morning but it was nice kind of bustle. The thing is, mr. Mahen put me in charge of the class performance for Teacher's Day. Most of form 4S came on Saturday to rehearse. We chose Hey Soul Sister's music and changed the lyrics. The lyrics was mostly done by catherine, hazzique and I. Here's the summary of what happened at Nathashah's:

In th afternoon, everyone else was busy vaining and laughing while I sit on the couch thinking of lyrics and songs to do. Then a couple of hours later they finally calmed down and I found myself sitting beside catherine who was beside hazzique, facing the laptop. So we began to change the lyrics. Blablabla. Proud of our lyrics, eat. Then, tried to sing it. Blablabla. Rest. Some of them went upstairs to do whatnots. I was downstairs admiring ryan's piano playing. "raindrops keep falling in my head.. La la la lalalala..." :D. Then I grew restless so I brought my guitar upstairs to them as though I'm a soldier holding a long gun. Nathashah noticed my seriousness so just like that we started practicing again. Then we moved to the patio cos there was no electricity. Blablabla. Practice til tired. Talk eat talk eat. Go home.

Today we practiced again as much as possible. We took up three periods of lessonsto be prepared. Then cam 12:30. Okay so the form 1 was.. Okay. The second class of form 2 rocked. Form 3, yeahh. And then it's our turn. I thought we did pretty good for starters like myself. Better than my singer-actor-wannabe cousin. Heh. I am actually very proud of our achievement. I feel like hugging each one of them and give lollipops as a sign of gratitude.

The downside of this is that the video taken of us performing is GONE. I don't want to come to a conclusion yet so imma investigate tomorrow. Time to let out my detective side. (maybe, if I rajin)

At the same time, I wonder how my smkkk friends celebrate their teachers day today. Hmm

Anyway, Muchos Gracias to my beloved ohana (F4S) for cooperating. I apologize if I was harsh with you guys in any way. Upon knowing you locos, my heart opened a room for all of you. It's a different kind of love than I had before so I'm glad I know you freaks. Oh sam, please change your mind, don't leave!

Now lets we dance the Paella! Hit it Dom! ;D

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.