Thursday, May 13, 2010

is just like




I did a bold move signing up my name on the sign up sheet for Tenby Got Talent. (HSM 1 scene when sharpay signed her name came flashing in my head :P) Sam, Em, Ming and I are a group on this. I decided to enter just to see how far I can go with the help of my friends and for fun. I hope we will do well. And this Monday there will be a Teachers Day celebration. Mr. Mahen put me in charge for class performance. We've decided to sing with guitars as the accompaniment. I hope, this too will go on well.

This week has been a déjà vu or a sort of a flashback week for me. It's weird knowing that a similar situation is repeating itself again.

Lately, I don't feel like blogging anymore because I feel like there's nothing interesting, not secretive and not sensitive to type about. If there is, I would probably forget about it when I'm actually planning to blog about it. I hate it when that happens. Oh well. I'm just a human. If I were to type about my secrets and feelings, it won't be a secret anymore and I don't want anyone to feel sympathy or think that I'm a pathetic wench. (and besides, I have a diary) YES I AM SORT OF OLD FASHIONED. There you go, I let out one of my secrets. (:

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.