Friday, December 12, 2008

#81

Wow it's been a long time since I've blog . Sure, I have went shopping and watch movies with my friends but that's normal stuff . I was so lazy and there was nothing interesting happening in my life to blog about . Well, now I do.

My dear-since-childhood friend Iman Alyssa had came to my house for a 3 days 2 nights sleepover . She came on Wednesday evening. That night we played the guitar for a while, searched songs on the laptop and tuned my guitar. Then , she introduced me to a scary game which was at hotel626.com . She simply invite me to play even though I don't want to . I'm a coward, okay ?! Keep that in mind. hahah. We, I mean she played a bit only cos the connection was not good. So, we chitchat til after midnight .

Thursday was a public holiday so my mom was not working. (My dad went somewhere idk) . So my mom, bro, sis, maid, Iman and I went to Subang Parade. We ate lunch and do some stuff there . Then, at about 3.30pm we went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Bolt . My brother and mother did not watch that movie cos they wanted a massage . -.- . At 7.15pm we went to Tony Roma for dinner. And after that we went home.
The agenda for that sleepover night was continuing and finishing that scary game. She played herself cos I was really tired. She had played that game several times , btw. While she played, I watched TV. We were in Elee's room . So after that , we chitchat . blablablabla . then, sleep. my eyes seriously can't open after 1.45am . hahaha

And today we woke up at 10 something, almost 11am. We skipped breakfast and straight away ate lunch , which was spaghetti (: . Then, we went to my room to pack her stuff and along came Elee. I did record something at that time since she doesn't want to take pictures . =D (I'll put the video later) . Then, we decided to watch Get Smart while waiting for her mother to pick her up . At, 1.30pm like that, we hugged and she left my house.
sedih

I don't know when will be the next time I'll see her again . But I hope it will be soon . It's fun having her around cos she is always active and laughing her ass off. gelakguling

Anyway, I think I'm ready for school next year . =) . I want to see what I will endure next year. heheh . And, of course, I want to see my friends again and hoefully make new friends too . (:

With Joy And Laughter;
Diyana Rahim
xoxo


No comments: