Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yes !

Woohoooo ! I'll be in 3 Doritis next year along with Hanna and Aliya ! yeepeee ! I am so happy right now . Thank god the damn teachers didn't seperate us . But too bad ally went down to 3 Liparis .

So, I bought all the school books already . Now, i just need to buy one uniform and I'm set to school . Gee, I'm excited ! =D


You guys should listen to David Archuleta's songs in his album . It's awesome . I don't know why, but suddenly I just like him . But I barely know him so why must I like him ? haha . weird . Seriously, there's something special about him . He is one in a million . I dig guys like him . But sadly, I cant find any yet besides him . I really want to know him more but he is so far away . Gosh .

Oh well, now it's not the time to search for a boyfriend. Cos next year there's a big exam which is PMR . and I MUST get 8A's . and hopefully I will . I want to make my mother, my father, mak mok, kak gg, kak ita, auntie lida and pandak proud. and I need an iPhone . XD . So, boys are so the last thing on my mind .

Wishing Upon A Star;
Diyana Rahim

No comments: