Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twilight (:


Today I went to Sunway Pyramid. But first, I would like to wish , HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADHIA TENUK ! XD


Anyway , Ally and Sab went to Sunway with me. Then when I'm buying the tickets, Lin and Farah came ! I hugged them . It was like years I did not see them . So then we went to some shops . blablabla. Then, we went to Forever 21 and we tried a few clothes for fun . heee . and i LIKE this one shirt that costs RM109. heheh . but i did not buy . ): . Sooooooooooooo. when it's almost 4pm (the show starts at 4.10pm) , we went to the cinema.
buy popcorns . sab belanja . thanks ! so we watched twilight (:

the movie was nice . ofc, the book is always better. but it's nice. The lines were funny at some point . I saw edward sparkle .
sengihnampakgigi

then, we went to some shops. i bought a scarf . and then we went home at about 7pm.

that's all . xp

With movies and popcorns;
Diyana Rahim
star

No comments: