Friday, November 28, 2008

Madagascar 2

I had a surprise call from aliya at anout 11.20am . She asked me whether I wanted to follow her to Sunway. It was all last minute. She said to be ready at 12noon. What limited time I have. But, I managed to be ready on time (:

Aliya's mum picked me up . ALiya's sister and boyfriend also come along. We planned to watch Twilight but it was FULL . I knew we won't have a chance cos it's soooo last minute and the movie has just came out . So, then we saw that Wild Child is already in cinemas but the show is only at 11pm . -.- . So, in the end, we watched Madagascar 2 instead. The movie was, of course, HILARIOUS ! It's nice to laugh because of something funny right now. Cos it's d school holiday and I'm not always with my friends who makes me laugh . hee

Then, after the movie. Aliya and I wander aimlessly. At times, we went to a shop and looked around. But nothing to buy. Then, Aliya wanted to eat Baskin Robins. I ate chocolate chip ice cream while Aliya ate strawberry banana ice cream . We talktalktalk . Mostly bout Twilght . XD . After that, we decided to go to MPH. Aliya wanted to buy New Moon but there were no stocks. bummer for her. and then we wander aimlessly again. We sat down two times. heheh. We were seriously bored. Then, her mom came at around 4.30pm and we went home.

THE END ;)

Wandering aimlessly;
Diyana Rahim

No comments: