Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Template!

Woah, I have a new Template. Thanks to my sister, Eleena (: . Well, tell me if you like this template better than before at the chatbox.

This week is soooo boringg . I wish I can drive an go anywhere I want. Oh well, I must wait a few more years. So what did I do when I'm bored besides onlining and eating? I am currently reading a book called Breaking Dawn . Yes, the last book of the Twilight Saga. I am eager to read but I don't want it to end either cos if I'm finished, I probably won't have anything else to do . Perhaps I should practice piano but the laziness is controlling my body right now. -.-

I am planning two sleepovers this December. First, with Iman. Second, with my friends here. But I'm not quite sure yet. So, I hope my plan will work and I will have fun with them soon.


With a new 'skin';
Diyana Rahim (:

No comments: