Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Planning


This holiday my father asked me to plan what am I going to do, to make my life more useful. For example, going to guitar lessons or start again the horse riding lessons. I was thinking of shopping . But my parents are working. And I was thinking of vocal classes. Hey, I love singing but no one knows that except for my Best Friends. I'm in the starting of planning for a sleepover too. And I want to see my best friend since birth, Iman, soon. I've missed her so terribly much. But I have no idea of all those planning will be happening or not. I'll just have to take action and see.

For new year's eve, I was hoping to see the fireworks with my friends. Just hoping. No plans yet. I don't quite want to go with family cos I don't want to experience the same thing last year. My parents weren't very comfortable and it was very crowded so it's typically a teenager's place to hang out.

Well, I hope I got to fill my time with useful things to do.


With pen and paper;
Diyana Rahim (:


No comments: