Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Top Five Guys (:

Today at school my friends and I were talking about guys . Superstars . Hot guys. So wwe each named our top five (except aliya who was unsure) . Here's my top five hawt guys I like :

1st - Skandar Amin Casper Keynes


I like , wait no LOVE him beacause :
a) He is cute ! duhh
b) He is from England .
c) He speaks British accent . ;p
d) He is funny .
e) I somehow just love his hair and eyes (:

2nd - Alexander Richard Pettyfer


Another British actor I admirer . Why ?
a) He is cute .
b) He has awesome hunkalicious six packs ! ;D
c) He is attractive . =D

3rd - Channing Mathew Tatum


Oh he is damn hot on fire ! cos ..
a) He can really dance very well
b) I like his sexy lips
c) He is tall and has a really hawt body
d) He is charming (:

4th - Kyle Patrick

This guy is just magnificent . Want to know why ?
a) He is tall !
b) He has cute brown eyes . C=
c) His hair is lush and I like it !
d) He sings . and play the guitar . xp
e) He has great style (:

5th - Rupert Alexander Lloyd Grint


Whoa, the 3rd British guy. I can't help it, I just love the Brits . Rupert is in my top five because :
a) I just somehow like the mouth part . :p
b) He is funny (like I have seen in the Harry Potter movies)
c) His hair is red and wonderful . hahah
d) He has dreamy blue eyes . ^^


Diyana Rahim

No comments: