Sunday, November 23, 2008

James Bond : Quantum of Solace


I went to The Gardens in the afternoon with my family. We had lunch at Flying Chillies. It's a Thai restaurant. I was very hungry cos we ate at about two. I ate rice with chicken, veges, fish and eggs. YUMM . I also ordered Ice Blended Chocolate and it was OMG delicioussss. It's the best Ice Blended Chocolate I've ever tasted and seen.

After eating, we went shopping ! I bought a long sleeved Nike shirt. Then we went to Robinsons ( I think that's the spelling, sort of ) . I checked out the handbags. There were so many beautiful shiny handbags. but none of them caught my eyes that much. Oh and there were like statues of men wearing clothes , well they are statues , and there was this statue which was soooo good looking ! really . he , i mean it, was handsome. It looked almost real. Haihh

Then it was almost 4.50pm (time of the movie James Bond Quantum of Solace starts). We went to the cinema - Premium class. My mother wanted to try something different, for a change. Before that, I thought of changing my clothes to the Nike ones I've bought because my maid doesn't have any jacket and wantedto borrow mine incase she got cold. So since there was no blanket in Premium class, I was cold. Even though I was wearing long sleeved shirt. Cold. Of course, Gold Class is so much better but of course, more expensive. The movie was okay i guess. Lots of action. Less kissing, well, actually just one kiss scene. Which is good. Cos the whole point of that movie was revenge. I don't quite understand though. Hahah

Since we were near Bangsar, my mother wanted to invite my aunt and cousin, who live in Bangsar, for dinner. My dad drove to this warung, I have no idea where but it's in KL . So , I just ordered Roti Telur and drink Milo Ice . yeah . So eateateat , talktalktalk. and then go homeeeee.

So yeah that's about it. I can't wait for Twilight to come out . And I am now currently planning on going out with my firends and sleepovers.


With a rising star ;
Diyana Rahim (:

No comments: