Saturday, November 8, 2008

My waist is a size 26 !

Today my dearly Hanna Aziz woke me up with two text messages . I was only awaken by the second text message . So we texted . About hot caucasians and koreans at where she was which was at PJ Hilton . So we texted until about 9.45am I guess . Then, I woke up from my bed. I ordered roti coklat. My maid obey and served it, as usual . So blablabla at 11am like that I thought of arranging all my test papers i got and stapled it according to the subjects. So when I arrange it and wanted to stapled it, suddenly my mum came in my room. I showed her my maths paper 2 . She taught me how to do the last question which I was so blank on how to do it. She asked me to do that question again . But I have not done it yet. Maybe tomorrow. (: . After that, I stapled all of the test papers. Then , I bathe. It was kind of a rush cos my mother did not even tell me where to go or what time to go . So I wear clothes, hair dry, put on contact lenses, comb my hair and prepare stuff as quickly as I can . I even ran across my room a few times. Crazy. I was also swearing in between. hahaha. But then when I'm on my way to Mid Valley - my sister told me where we were going - I thought that the rushing incident was just a small thing so I get over it.

My father drove a different route to Mid Valley so I had doubts if we were going to go there. Then, I saw a signboard that had the sign to Mid Valley. I was relieved. I felt happy when I saw the shopping mall . Memories were stored in there. (: . Parking was easy cos my father parked the car at the apartment parking lot which is exactly opposite of Mid Valley. So we walked across a bridge to get there. So first, we went to the Food Court cos we were hungry. But , omg , thousands of human beings were there. So then at last we ate at Madam Kwan's. The service was great. The food was delicious. I ordered Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce and Strawberry Milkshake. yumm =] . I was so full .

It's shopping time . My mother, sister, maid and I went to Giordano because I saw this cute sleevless hoodie. So I bought that and a black shirt . Awesome! Then, moving on to Voir . Still at the same level. There , I bought jeans and a kind of like a short-sleeved half jacket. So cool . Then, we went down a level to MPH . My mind was set to buy all four twilight saga . And, yes, I finally got them after 10 minutes searching. It was really near where I was searching for it . Near the Teen Readers section. I was happy and thankful that my mother let me have it . My mother is THE BEST. I love her.

So then, my mother had to go home cos she needs to go to the usual market every Saturday. But before finally going home, my sister spotted a Hannah Montana T-shirt. -.- . So she bought one. Obviously. So then it is finally time to go home.

There are a few other stuff I need to buy like converse shoes, bag, jeans and more cool clothes. C= . And I will buy them soon . InsyaAllah.
And there are also movies to be watched like James Bond, Wild Child and Madagascar. I can't wait for the next shopping time . ;)

My brother will be taking his SPM in a few days. So I would like to wish all the form fives GOOD LUCK !


Shop Til You Drop ;
Diyana Rahim
xoxo

No comments: