Saturday, November 15, 2008

WARNING : I'm a total klutz !


It's a normal saturday today. blablabla lets move on to the part where the topic matters . xD

My parents went to pasar tani, as usual . And at 8pm I got a dentist appointment. I ate earlier then everyone. So , when my parents got back, I thought there were corncup but my mum said the people who sell corns weren't there. Bummer. So I ate my dinner - kebab . So, I took a plate I usually use to eat dinner. Before that I washed my hands and wiped them but it wasn't completely dry . This is the part where action comes first before my brain. So I took the plate, boringly, and like lightly swing it - boringly. But since my hands were half wet, it slipped through my fingers and - CLANK - it broke into half just right at the entrance f the dry kitchen where I was cornering to . I was like , Oh My God . My mother heard and she was like " ape tu ? " . and I said , "pinggan pecah !" . And she went into her room , I heard. My father, who was eating at the dining table , which is very near the incident, surprisingly didn't even move an inch nor say anything. I was like staring at the plate for a minute or two and trying to fix it back together like I had some sort of power. I was really shocked and it is very rare of me of making that kind of big mistake . I am clumsy but not exesively. Then, my maid started cleaning up the place and handed me a plastic plate so that I can eat my kebab. I felt guilty and upset, thinking about the money my mother spent to buy this expensive plate made from China.

I went upstairs to eat my food and my mother came out from her room to go somewhere. She sat next to me on the couch and asked about the plate. She did not get mad, of course, but I was still a it afraid. She said I have to pay rm100. But I think she was just being sarcastic. I just replied, "hmm" with a crooked smile. hahaha. Thankfully I don't get any punishment. That's the best thing about my parents. They are chill. xD

So after that it was normal. (:

Btw, this font is kind of the colour of my braces for this month. Reddish pink.


With shock and guilt ;
Diyana Rahim

No comments: