Monday, November 3, 2008

Crushcrushfaint



The video is so awesome !


Today at school, there was Art exam. So yeah . blablabla . paintpaintpaint. oh oh when I finished painting and wanted to wash the brush n palette, I met Amalina Radhia at the toilet. She was playing paint with Aqilah . In my heart I said, " uh oh, trouble is coming! " . xD . So at first I said to her " Jangan letak paint kat aku ! " . But she did anyway -.- . So, then I relaxed for a while and washed away the paint she smuged on my cheek. Then, I think, what if I smudge her back? It would be awesome. So I quietly dipped the brush into the excess blue paint and walk to her and SMUDGE ! muahahahahha! I quicly said, " dah dah ! itu revenge ko buat satu kali aku pon buat satu kali ! " but she didn't care. So she pointed her brush towards me to get her revenge back. But I blocked and hold her hands. So then I got fed up and wanted my uniform to get paint so I smudged the brush I was holding onto my uniform. I forced her to paint my uniform too . hahaha. I was crazy . So then I thought it was done. But I thought wrong. When I was washing my hands, she suddenly drew a line on my back. It was brown colour paint and Hanna n Aliya said it was the colour of shit -.- . So since there was also an excess pink colour paint, I dipped my brush and drew a line at her back tudung . It was awesome ! And that would mean the war was finally over. So I went back to my classroom . My friends were shocked, as I expected. I felt I was shaking from laughing too hard. XD

So yeah there you go . It was really fun . It's a good thing the paint won't come out when washing cos all the memories will be washed away too . xp


With memories of painting;
Diyana Rahim
xoxo

No comments: