Thursday, November 13, 2008

Smile alone + Laugh alone = INSANE !


Now, whenever I text or IM Hanna, the only topic we talk about is Robert Pattinson or Twilight . Anything to do with Robert Pattinson ! hahhaha . We even smile alone when reading the book and laugh alone when watching the funny videos when he laugh. He is just so breathtaking and undescribable ! He is beautiful, handome and perfect . But, well nobody's perfect . hahaha . Call us crazy ? Oh yes we are . At least , we're still single and it's too bad for you all duplets can't crush on somebody else . xD


I am so very obsessed with him, I dont know why . I just wish that I could have a boyfriend as gentleman as Edward Cullen and looks like Robert Pattinson. Oh how I WISH . Well, life isn't that so easy . But I believe that everyone has their own soulmate one day . He/She will show up . You just got to open your eyes wide. You don't have to try so hard . And like in romantic movies, you'll found true love when you see deep in his/her eyes. Somehow, you'll know . That's what I believe . (:



Awaiting for my soul mate;

Diyana Rahim

xoxo

No comments: