Sunday, November 2, 2008

1st Sunday of the Month

I woke up quite early today at about 8.30am . I bathe and had breakfast which was Mushroom Soup with bread . Then, I watched TV and read Winx comic .

At about 11.45am, My family and I went to Tenby Educare School's Open Day. Sadly I cant go there next year because they doesn't except PMR student ( I've blog about this like a dozen times already ) . So we just look around and have lunch there. I love the library ! It's neat, spaceous and very cold. I can even sleep there! xD . In the library there were books (ofc) and also computers . I know, WOW ! I can't wait til 2010 so that I can go to school there. So, we observe the place and went home at about 1.30pm , I think. In the car when going out from Tenby, I said to myself, " You stay there and wait for me, Tenby. " (:

If Malaysia is a four wether country, I would want to buy a knee high boots like this one:


School holidays I have planned with my mother to go shopping with me. I will buy new clothes, belt, bag and hopefully a pair of converse shoe. (: . I can't wait! And also maybe the Daradudes will also go shopping together . I want to take up guitar lessons too. Oh I can't wait for the holidays which starts this Friday !


With sparks in the air ;
Diyana Rahim
xoxo

No comments: