Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Day Of Being A Form Two

Happiness. Sadness. Laughter. Tears. Unsatisfied.
Those are all the mixture of emotions I felt today at school.

Happy, because I get to take pictures with my friends and spend time with them. Sad, because I won't see them everyday and I will miss some of the evening session teachers. I'm unsatisfied because I'm going to Form Three (morning session) next year which means I will be taking the PMR. I am so not ready. The discipline will be very strict and I am, I admit, scared.

Well, I did nothing much except for taking pictures, eating and enjoy. There were some parts where I was extremely bored because I thought there was nothing better to do. I somehow felt some burden in my heart, I don't know why. Maybe I know but I just can't explain.

Overall, I'm worried cos I'm not ready for next year.

PS : pics will be uploaded later.

Diyana Rahim

No comments: