Friday, November 7, 2008

Last Days Memoirs of SMKKK 2008

These are the pictures of the last days of school 2008 :


Class teacher, Pn. Siti Fatimah

My fellow classmates -

Nur Hanna Aziz

Nur Aliyyah Salim

Alyssa Natasha Mahendran

Lim Wee Yi

Chuah Zhi Xuan

Brenda Lum

Ho Jian Ping

Raja Anis Munirah

Noor Ain Syahira

Melissa

Chang Dao Ming

Goh Ann Gie

Natasya Ilya


Vanessa Wong

Erik Ng, Yeoh Hong Chun, Sivanesan

Vishallan

Agatheeyamalar

Mohd. Haziq Hikaru

Woon Suet Yuen

Ahmad Luqman

Adil Luqman

Chang Foo Khang

Ser Kai Chean

Wong Shien Yang

Lee Yong Kit

Stephanie & Brenda

Mohd. Ikmal Rosli

Pang Yi Yee & Ho Hui Sin

Teoh Hann You


I think Smitashini is the only one missing, if I'm not mistaken.

Other than my classmates, there are also pictures of my close friends :

Fikri

Cheryl

Dhana

AfiQ

Radhia

Sabrina

Dhivya

Shahfathin

Rahmat

Shapek

Nadira

Edmund

Aliya, Edmund & Amir


Not also forgetting the food . (: . Our class' drinks were 3x more than the other classes . Ours had 18 bottles and the next class had only 6 bottles . xp . We had lots of food like mee, nasi lemak, macaroni, kuih-muih, sweets and pizza. yummy





So today, even though school is oficially over, I went to school to do this cooking project. Aliya, Hanna, Ally, Ain, Haziq, Luqman, Adil, Rafi and Vishallan came. The girls cooked mee hun and the boys cooked mee gemok. hahahah. It was fun . I actually COOKED . xD . When, I tasted our cooking, the girls (us) cooking was nice but too spicy for me. The boys' cooking was delicious ! So while eating, the teacher, Pn Izatun spilled a bit about her life like when she married and how . That kind of stuff. It's really nice. I will never forget it. Unless I lose my memory because of brain corruption or Alzheimer or something.. hahahaha

Well, I am gonna miss this year although it is not the best. I had ups and downs. Happy and sad moments. But hey, that's life.

I hope I'll be better next year and make more happy memories with my beloved friends. I must also study hard because of PMR. We'll just see what happens.

With Happy Endings;


Diyana Rahim

1 comment:

nur aliyyah said...

sibuk la ko.
ko tiru aku! gmbr yg last skali tuh.