Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1st, 2008

Ammar's "cute face"


My maid, Kak Pokok (it's Kak Tri actually but wtv), woke me up at 8.45am to find some blood on my pyjama dress. I quickly got up from my bed and bathe. After that, I went down and ate breakfast. The meal was roti canai. It was a cloudy morning but there was no rain. In the afernoon, Ammar, Kak Ita and Mak Mok came to my house because Ammar misses his Auntie El (my sister). xD . It was great to have him hear because a) he is the CUTEST boy ever !, b) my sis won't bug me that much because Ammar will always be with her and beg her to play with him, and c) I get to be a kid again ! XD . He is a very active little boy and it will be very tiring just to play with me for five minutes. But it was fun being with him.

At 3pm, all of us in the house except for Kak Ani (my other maid) went to Auntie Rosy who is the mother of the Safias' house . There, I met Dinie, again. It's like a few times already we've been in the same open house. It's a small worl after all. So she dragged me upstairs to the 'private place' (the TV room) cos no one were there. So, we talked about many stuff. talktalktalk . Then, we went downsatirs to eat. Dinie ate Nasi Lemak and I ate Mee Hun. For desert, we ate Cream Caramel . Yumm ! We wander around in the living room for five minutes before going upstairs again . So we continue to talktalktalk.

Syaza also texted me and Dinie wanted to takeover the texting. Syaza wants me to go to Mid with her to see her bf . She said she wants to use me as a reason to her mum so that she can sleepover my house and go to Mid and meet her bf. I asked Dinie to text , NO WAY ! once enough and I cant stand looking at her bf. Since Dinie is very cruel, hahaha, she helped to set things straight to syaza. So texttexttext... And Syaza was kind of mad I suppose. This is what I hate: She just wants to meet her bf and just USE me like I'm an empty recycling bin. Hello ! I have a damn heart for crying out loud ! Ugh. She's changing. Heck, everyone's changing. I don't want things to change. But it is changing. I can't do anything about it. Oh well.

Anyway, after finishing texting Syaza, which was not so long, Dinie decided to call Hanna . We talktalktalk... then, "DIYANAAAA!" my mother was calling me. She found me and ask me to go home. So then I quickly say goodbye to Hanna and hang up. And Dinie was saying, "diyana, you wanna leave me here alone ? How could you..." and when she's downstairs she saw her mother wanting to go home too. So I suppose she wanted to take her words back . Hahahha. So we bid farewell , which was a very short one and walk our seperate ways.

At home, Ammar wanted to see Barney so I played the VCD. We saw Barney together with Elee, Kak Ita and Mak Mok. We clapped hands, dance, run round a circle and just happily being a kid. (: . Then, Ammar, Kak Ita and Mak Mok had to go home. So I kissed Ammar. I carried him to the car. And said I love you to him and he said I love you back. It was just wonderful . C=

I gotta bathe now. Blog tomorrow !

With a heart of a happy kid;
Diyana Rahim
xoxo

No comments: