Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween !


Today is Fright-day , October 31st ! I don't celebrate Halloween by the way. hahaha .

Anyway, today at school my bag was the heaviest this year. And so as all the form twos . Why? All of us must bring all the borrowed text book. The ministry wants us to borrow books instead of buying them. Save money i guess. And we also get form three text books for next year. I'm excited yet afraid. Excited to learn new topics (especially science on reproduction. xp). Afraid because of PMR and some of the mad teachers. I think I'm not ready for next year. I can't believe I'll still be schooling there next year cos before I have planned to change school. Since I found out about Tenby Educare School (just read the past blogs) I don't want to go and see other schools. I know Tenby is my dream school and it seems perfect. So, I must wait for a year and form four I will school there. But I must ace PMR first. Eight wonderful A's , that is my goal. I believe I can get those A's . But I must not just believe, I must study and pray to god everyday.

2008 is almost over ! There were so much memories this year. Sweet, sour, salty and bitter memories. xD . I'm definately not ready to step into 2009. But life goes on. It cant stop or rewind even if I badly want to. So, next year, I am going to make the best of every second and enjoy it. Hopefully there will not be any fights but laughter and happiness and togetherness all the time . (yeah, I wish)

that's it for today . Oh Saturday 011108 & Sunday 021108 , Tenby Educare School will have an open day so whoever wants to check that place out, do go. It's at Setia Eco Park , Shah Alam. Enjoy!

with memories of joy and pain;
Diyana Rahim
xoxo

1 comment:

nurulhudamatrusdi. said...

science chapter 4 - reproduction bukannya best sgt pun -.- dun get too excited :) haha. it's just a part of our body. apa yg exciting nye -.- haha :P