Monday, October 6, 2008

2008 Raya Celebration

I give my raya celebration 7/10 . why? >>>>

1st Raya (1st October 08)
Woke up at 7am, I think. Went downstairs and had breakfast which is mee hun. So not what i expected. I thought there would be ketupat or rendang etc., but it was just MEE -.- . After eating, i bathe. Can't wait to wear my new baju kurung. It's wonderful ! When my sister, mother and I were done dressing up, we went down to the living room. We were waiting for my brother and father to come home from Hari raya prayers. While waiting, we took some pictures . (:





I also took a couple of photos that I'm proud of . xD




A few minutes later, the guys finally came home . We took a family picture taken by my maid.


Then, we're off to Along's house. We are the second family to arrive so apa lagi, makanlah sebelum ramai orang sampai. hahaha. Yumyum. Oh believe it or not, Faiq put a video camera near the dining table and it recorded us eating. So I was like posing in between the eating. x) . After that, I help myself with the kuih raya. xD . I just love to eat. xp . Then, many relatives began to come. Then all of a sudden, I dont who started, camera started clicking and my cute nephew Ammar, my sis, bro, cousins, relatives, family and I (i just stated all the people xp) started posing. xD . but the pictures aren't in my phone nor camera . It is all in my brother's phone. Ammar is only two and already loving the camera. ^-^

Then, my family and I went to my mum's parents grave. After that, we went raya-ing at people's house. Then, we went home. At night, I packed my stuff because my family and I will be going to Kuantan the next day. Quite boring the first day. No fireworks.

2nd Raya (2nd October 08)
I woke up early, about the same time as the day before. I got ready for the ride to Kuantan. But before going to Kuantan, we went to Pandak's house. We were the first to arrive. (: We ate. And chitchat. blabla. Then, it's time to go ! It was a four hour drive but it was worth it. I was happy to see the beach, the peaceful, sandy beach. ahhh. ;) . We checked-in at Hyatt Hotel and settled down for a while. Since the shops, McD and KFC were all near that hotel, the place was like 'happening'. There were many people. So, we went to McD and eat . Then we jalan-jalan. And then we went back to change to swimsuits. Then, we went to the beach. Playplay. And when my sis and I wanted to go to the swimming pool, i saw Kak Gg and Uncle Lim! Yay. xD . Then I swim for a while. I went to Tok Nek's house for dinner. I ate her famous Nasi Dagang. Seriously delicious ! ;D . Kak Ita , Abg Rizal and Ammar supposed to arrive earlier but delayed to 11pm. So I must wait and wait and wait while listening to my sister's moaning. I cheered up my sister by creating a song called 'You Have A Cute Tummy' . xD . Very catchy I must say. xp
When Kak Ita finally arrived, the ones who were really sleepy and tired (including me) went back to the hotel. Sleep ! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3rd & 4th Raya
Both of those days are quite the same. Woke up at about 6:30am just to see the sunrise xD . I just love to see that scenery. And of course, no worries, I have took some photos. Take a look:




We also walked through a bridge and just enjoying the great outdoors. And took some pictures of course . x)





So then mostly I went to the beach and swimming. Yeah . There are pictures of my sister half-buried in the sand .

Before:




After :


There are also a few pictures taken at the beach :




On one of these days (3rd / 4th raya, I cnt remember) my mother, Kak Gg, Tok Nek, my maid, sis, father and I went to East Coast Mall. It's a new mall at Kuantan. Quite nice. I bought a shirt. Very cool. I also ate Big Apple's Doughnuts. It was my first time. And OMG! it was soooo delicious !

5th Raya (5th October 08)
It was the day to go home . :'( Noooo. I wish I could stay longer but the next day will be a school day. Too bad. I had the usual morning walk with my family in the morning. I ate at McD. Then, my sis wanted to swim for a while so I just sit down and watched her. After that, I went back to the room and bathe after my sister did. I watched the view of the beach and swimming pool for the last time to capture them and put in my head so that I wouldn't forget easily. Sadly, I didn't make any new friends there.
On the road, halfway home, it was jam ! mama said 'dahsyat' . hahha . But before we went home, we ate at Angah's house at Ampang, I think. As usual the adults chit chat while the kids played and the teenagers watch TV and mind their own business. Camp Rock was on so I watched it althought I've watched a few dozen times . ;D .
I was so damn tired when I came home . Oh HOME SWEET HOME ! I changed my clothes, brush my teeth, on the radio and went to bed . (:

Well, that is all my Raya news . And yes, still no fireworks. Hmph. I'm quite unhappy cos I had planned to flirt with a guy but didn't manage to. How lame. hahah. Well, better luck next time.

Today, I went to school . There were some news about exam n stuff. Will blog about it soon.
So Long and Goodnight

Loves ,
didy | xoxo

No comments: