Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just The Three Of Us !



I had FUN today with my two best, loyal and fun friends : Sabrina Roslee and Aliyyah Salim. Yes, just the three of us. Why? cos it's payback time ! xD Since Hanna, Dinie and Huda had time together at Hanna's uncle's house, and Lin and other friends had time together at Bukit Rimau club, Aliya, Sab n I decided to go shopping together and watch movies at Sunway Pyramid. Well, actually I planned to go watch eagle eye wit sab on monday. And then the next day aliya text me n asked whether I wanted to go shopping. So I told aliya that I wanna invite sab as well and blablabla and voila ! we went to sunway.


At 10am Sab came to my house. At first, Aliya's mother should send us to Sunway. But then my brother decided to go Sunway too with Danish so I followed my brother. When we arrived and wanted to find a parking space, something incredible happened. Danish said it was a "masterpiece". When the car wanted to turn left which there was a wall on the left and I was sitting on the left side....SCCCRRAANNKKK! That doesn't sound good. So when my brother found a parking space which wasn't that hard to find, I quickly opened the door and OMG ! The door had a slight damage. I dont know how my brother is going to tell my parents if they found out.


Anyway, I bought tickets for the movie Eagle Eye (using my money) xp . Then, Sab was hungryyy. So at first we wanted to eat at Italianies but it seems so quiet. So we went to TGI Friday cos Aliya said it's more friendly. hhahah. So we ordered food & drinks. We took pictures and talked. Who paid for the food? The very kind, rich Alya of course (:


After filling up our tummy, I we went to the toilet. xD . Then, we walk. And we stop by at CATCH UP. There were many T-shirts with very funny and cool words on it. Sab bought a shirt that says: I DONT NEED A MAN . =D . Aliya and i didn't buy any, at first. Then , we walk and walk to some accesories shop. i wanted to buy a charm bracelet but unfortunately there isn't any that is interesting. So when it is almost 2.30pm, we went to the cinema, bought popcorns n mineral waters on Sab and went in to Cinema 9 to watch Eagle Eye. The movie was AWESOME ! I love t he part where Shia cried. awesome. ;p


After watching the movie, we went shopping ! Continue from finding a charm bracelet. We went to Asian Avenue. No charm bracelet. But sab bought a scarf. Hahah. So Aliya and I were not satisfied cos we bought nothing and Sab bought something. So, we move on. We went to Bonita but nothing nice there. So then we went to Padini which was opposite Bonita. There was many colourful accesories. I saw a charm bracelet. It was nice but I didn't buy it cos Aliya n Sab didn't want to buy it too. So, then Sabrina found a cute bracelet which has diff colours but same pattern. So Sabrina bought the yellowbrown colour, Aliyyah bought pinkblue colour and I bought redwhite colour. Oh btw, al is so crazy in pink cos she bought a pink colour hairband too. xD


Then, Aliya suddenly decided to go back to CATCH UP to buy two shirts saying "No Boyfriend No Problem" and "Naughty Girl In A Nice Wrapping" . I bought a shirt too saying "I Don't Care" . C=

Oh and there's a part when we wanted to search for a shop and was lookind at the directory, suddenly a guy stood next to al. i thought, who is this guy? and then I saw his friend shafik n I saw his face, oh ceyhhh shapekkk. haahahhaha . taufik was there too. It was jz a quick hye n laugh then they walk away. hahaha

It was 5.30pm when we were done shopping and wanted to go home. So I said goodbye to Sunway and came home with a smile (: . Sab, Al n I did took quite a number of photos. We're happy ! ;D

Now, I am so tired. Tomorrow, school starts. -.- . Darn. Oh well. At least I had so much fun hanging out with my two BFF . Alhamdulillah . ;p

With shopping bags and movie tickets;
Diyana Rahim | xoxo



No comments: