Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Time jadi IMAM ;D

Last two days, Tuesday 141008, I braya at Hanna's house. Only Aliya, Dinie, Ally and I were there. It's just a small gathering. I planned to study with them together, but turns out (like i dont wanna hope) they didn't want to study. Bummer. So I was like whining so that they study. But only aliyyah and hanna did sejarah with for a few minutes. Then, I gave up. Just have fun for a while. xD

At 3pm+ we decided to do Zuhur prayers. Kita berjemaah lah. So firsstly, Dinie become Imam. Then after the first rakaat, she laugh cos her butt hit aliya's head so batal lah. Then, we laugh for a while, ha ha hi hi ho ho he hee.... Then I volunteer to become Imam. I'm not sure if I'm kidding or not. Hahah. So I ask dinie, "betul ke ? betul ke?" (nak jadi Imam lah) . And so Dinie had her trust on me and that was the first time I become Imam . (: Loveyou dinie!

And we took pictures , played sea saw , eat , drink , watch tv , talk on the phone with atin , strum my guitar (hanna was obsessed with it) , and and , well that's it i guess. hahaha

I really must study cos exam is like four days more ! Noooooooooo

study til my head cracks;
Diyana Rahim | xoxo

No comments: