Sunday, October 12, 2008

i am smiling cos i am HAPPY (:

When I think back about my open house yesterday, it was really awesome . And I never thought I have that many friends. :')

Many like the part where there was a few blackouts . The little kids scream like hell . hahahhahaha.
I thought my sister is the one and only most annoying kid ever. But unfortunately, i think she influenced her friends too . xD

I was like so damn tired . I slept at about 12am and woke up at 11am dis morning and stiil feel so sleepy so after I went to my aunt's open house , I watch tv and eat pisang goreng and after that I sleep. (: . Now I'm not that sleepy anymore. The whole of this week will be a holiday cos the PMR students will be taking their exam. Good luck to all of them . Tomorrow, i promise i'll start studying cos the week after will be the final exam. I want and must do well .

Next year I may still be schooling in SMKKK (sux) , and the year after that I'll be schooling at Tenby Educare School . But before going there, I must study hard to achieve 8A's for PMR next year . grrrr . I'm so scared even to think about it .

So I hope i have made the right decision to stay schooling here just for another year. And I hope next year will be better.

Oh one more thing , I LOVE MY FRIENDS . (you know who you are)

with tears of joy,
DIYANA RAHIM | xoxo

No comments: