Saturday, October 11, 2008

Daradude Raya



This is one of the most memorable day of my LIFE . ;D

Place : my house
Time : 3pm onwards

Seriously today was so beautiful . Even though it rained . But it is a good thing cos Hanna took a pic of me in the rain with the umbrella using Huda's cool camera. The most thing we did was CAMWHORE !! Serious gilalah. ;D

My friends who came - James, Aaron, Hanna, Dhana, Edmund, Amir, Aliyyah, Alyssa, Amalina, Dinie, Sarah, Huda, Sabrina, Amy, Firman, Shamin, Khairol, Shapek, Taufik, Hafiz and some other guys i cant remember.

I wish I could hit the rewind button again and again. It is so fun. The best part was seeing dinie came cos a few days ago she said she wasn't coming . And when she came into my house , I saw her and I straight away shouted her name and hugged her. (': We took LOADS of pictures until Huda's memory card was FULL . wow . hahaha

The FIRST person to came was JAMES . I was so the very the shocked ! I never thought he would comeat all. And he was also the LAST to go home . (my friends, i mean, tak kira family) . James was so baik . At first I was afraid he'll do something bad since he was the first to arrive. hahah. so I gave him the laptop . He used it almost all the time. whatever. haha . At least he's happy n evryone is too.

There were my brother's friends (and some of them was my friends too) like Shafik, Fayadh, Safia, Mek, Ijat, Apek, Amirul and many more.

I walked up and down the stairs countless times! Soooooo tired. But I'm happy . Almost alll of my friends came. The ones who didn;t come - najwa, adzmy n atin. They missed all the fun.

I will upload more photos later when Huda finish her PMR . (: . I wish her THE BEST OF LUCK .

THANK YOU FOR ALL MY FRIENDS WHO CAME TO MY OPEN HOUSE . YOU MAKE IT REALLY JOYFUL AND REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME . I LOVE YOU GUYS!! ;D

love when rain and shine;
DIYANA RAHIM | xoxo

2 comments:

Hanna said...

bodoh
aku yg tngkp gmbr kau dlm hujan !

nurulhudamatrusdi. said...

ehh sygg !
thnks for inviting and the good luck wish ;))
i'll give u the pictures later auu :D