Saturday, October 25, 2008

Visiting Houses


Just now evening at 2.30pm I went to Aliyyah's house. I was the first to arrive. (: So Aliya and I chitchat for a while . When it's a few minutes to three I help myself with the food . I was hungry cos I didn't eat my lunch. After eating a meal, friends began to come. My friends who came : Sabrina, Dinie, Hanna, Huda, Ally, Lin, Amy, Syaza and Emma . I hope I wrote all their names. Hahaha .

So yeah as usual we took pictures , laugh and talk . blablabla .... until 5pm

I went to Danish's birthday party at 5.15pm . It was mostly boys in the house . hahaha . So I have no friend there. I help myself with the food and drink, and went upstairs to watch tv. I also did use the pc . And there was a cake . yea. and well people talktalk . I keep being alone . But at times I'm with my sister. Then I went home at 6 something .

At home, my sis showed me the stuff she bought at subang parade like a bag, water bottle, tupperware and books . Oh and Barbie Diamond Castle vcd ! xD . So I straight away watch that vcd with my sister. The movie was awesome . Even sabrina agrees . Call us some kid , SO WHAT? It's very morally and it's mostly about singing and I LOVE singing .

Last but not least;
I NEED an iPhone pleaseee !!


Hugs and kisses ;
Diyana Rahim | xoxo

No comments: