Monday, October 27, 2008

High School musical 3 : Senior Year


Last night, Sunday 261008, I went to the Pavilion with my family to watch a movie (titled), Gold Class. (: . The movie was the most awesome among the three High School Musicals. Duh, it's senior year of course they want to make it like the grand finale. Rumours said that there will be HSM 4 but the actors (in the picture) will not be acting in HSM 4 anymore. I almost cried at some parts where Troy and Gabriella were together and discussing about their future. Well, you have to watch it to know what happened. That movie had a lot of song numbers, in fact more than the last two HSM. It's like there was at leat one song in every two scenes. The choreographing was also a lot harder and the story line was much more interesting. My father said HSM copied Hindustan movies. Hahahah

I like the part when troy and Gabriella danced in the rain
There were three new casts : Jimmie "The Rocket" Zara played by Matt Prokop, Donny Dion played by Justin Martin and Tiara Gold played by Jemma McKenzie-Brown.
I must say Matt Prokop is cute and better looking than Zac Efron. xp . Tiara Gold is from UK by the way. She is a two-faced toad. Hahaha. Just see the movie and find out why.

Oh and there's this cute caucasian guy who watched the movie in the same cinema as mine. xD . And he sat in front of my brother and I. But sadly, I cant see him because he was blocked. Those who have been to a Gold Class cinema, knows what I mean.

It is now 2pm and my stomach is grumbling for lunch.

With soul of music,
Diyana Rahim | xoxo