Friday, October 24, 2008

FREEDOM !

Now I can breathe the air of freedom

It was the sentences I said when walking down the stairs with Ally after the last exam of today .
Although I am still worried about some of the papers like Sejarah and Maths , I am quite happy cos the exam has ended. (except for seni which is unimportant)

THE FINAL EXAM OF 2008
Most of the papers are so HARD . Especially Sejarah . Few drops of tears did roll down my cheeks (sejarah paper) . xD . i was so pissed off . I thought I have studied and prepared. Guess I was so terrified I couldn't concentrate. At first , there was something in my eye and it was so painful. Moreover i wore contact lense. So I keep rubbing my eyes gently and before I knew it , my eyes became watery. And then I think about what if I drop class , what will happen to me blablabla I suddenly cried . A bit. Not like crazy cry . Just soft tears.Call me weak, WHATEVER . I have a friggin heart , how bout you?

So since the exam is over and three days Deppavali holiday (Mon, Tues, Wed) , this is a perfect time to catch up on the movies like HSM 3 (xp) , Eagle Eye , Mamma Mia! and many more. Oh and also it's time to go.....SHOPPING !! I desperately NEED new clothes, bag, jeans n converse. I want to throw away the old girlish clothes and put in new rocker chic glam fab clothes . Oh yeah ! Duit siapa nak bayar? -.- . My mum . duh xp
I cant wait till I'm famous (HAHAHA) , oh yeah I will be , and i will be a fashion designer. Senang takyah beli lagi baju cos I'll own them . xD

So , next year sadly I'll still be schooling at SMKKK but the year after that I'll be schooling at Tenby Educare School . Set.

OMG ! Next year PMR ! OMG ! I must studyyyyyy and studyyyy . I MUST get 8A's or else I couldn't go to Tenby . At the same time, I hope next year will be better, hopefully there'll be new faces . And kinder teacher (as if there will be) . I wanna start a band next year. Hopefully . I did wrote a few songs but the arrangements r not there yet but the melody is in my head. I want to try to sing in front of people and see how it goes. I have never sang in front of people really serious . YET. And since my brother will be in a animation movie as the voice of the lead star , Badrul in the movie Geng the Beginning by Les Copaque productions created by my uncle . (: . I am PROUD.

Crapcrapcrap . I dont know what else I'm goin to be when I grow up besides involving in music. Music is in my blood somehow and I fell in love with music.

I'm so tired . I'll update soon about open houses I'll be going on Saturday (today) .
Goodnight !


with love and tears;
DIYANA RAHIM | xoxo

No comments: