Monday, September 29, 2008

ARGH !!!

I just got back from seeing private schools with my uncle, aunt, bro and 3 cousins. I was VERY excited at first . So the first school we went was TENBY EDUCARE SCHOOL . That school is new and had open for International stream . So the first bach of Malaysian stream will be next year . This is how it looks like :


It looks small in the picture but it is actually big . It is spacious so it really PERFECT for me . It has swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, soccer fiels, art studio, auditorium, library, multipurpose hall and many more. It also has some space for students to hang around which is really cool. Unfortunately , since it is new, the school doesn't take UPSR, PMR and SPM students for next year . BUMMER . But i really, really, REALLY like that school . Gosh. ugh . Damn it seriously . Now, I have only two options : find other private school OR just scontinue my studies til next year at my current school, SMKKK . (sux) . HOPEFULLY, I dont have to pick the second option.

So after going to Tenby, we went to another school called APIIT SMART SCHOOL . Here how it looks like :



It looks very modern right ? Well here's a piece of advice : dont judge a book by its cover . I dont mean that the school is ugly on the inside . For me, it just seems so crowded than Tenby. Althought it has almost the same facilities as Tenby , it is just not right for me . I dont feel the SPARKS like i felt for Tenby Educare School. Even my relatives agreed. This school is like a couple years old so any age is accepted.

I am so pissed right now . UGH .

Well, now I must focus on my final exam . I MUST get all A's (at least 6A's) so that if there's a private school I like, I can be accepted easily. But Tenby will always be my dream school and i hate that i cant get in.

To anyone who knows any private school in Shah Alam or Subang Jaya, please tell me by commenting me . Thank You .

With tears and heartbrken;

didy | xoxo


sigh...

3 comments:

nur aliyyah said...

this is a sign that fate and destiny doesn't want you to go to private school. (:

Piff said...

Yo, Diyana! I'm from Tenby International School and I LUV it here!!!! It is the best!!! I would DEFINITELY suggest u go to Tenby Private school. I mean, they study the same syllabus as other private schools like KDU or Sri KL. Anyway, Tenby is AWESOME! It would be great if u come here. If u do, look me up, k? I'm Laura from 8T, TIS. Btw, i love ur blog1

lisa. said...

hey!
apiit rocks okayy.
and it is so NOT crowded.
and i don't think you belong in apiit anyway.