Sunday, September 28, 2008

1 hour 30 minutes of FACIAL

Yesterday at 3:30 pm I went to Sothy's . It's a place where a woman gets rid of my zits. It was painful but there were nice parts too. Oh and this is not my first time.

This is how the journey of being pampered went ;

First , the worker (lets name her 'the woman') . So the woman showed me the way to a room where there was a bed (not queen size or king size, just a normal one) , a locker and some other stuff I dont know what they were . Then the woman give an intro on which towel should I wrap around me (yes, clothes must be taken off) , where should I put my belongings and to soak my feet in a basket filled with water and soap. So the woman get out of the room to take some other stuff and letting me change. I feel relaxed .

Then, the woman came in bringing a trolley of facial stuff. And let the pampering begin ! I lay down on the bed and the woman cover my legs with a blanket so that I'll not be cold. She began by putting some stuff on my face and then wash it . It was repeated a few times but putting different stuff on my face. Then, the woman put a something-like-cucumber-but-it's-not-cucumber on my eyes . And then she put a machine where water vapour comes out (i think) over my face and leave it for a few minutes .

And then it's time to get rid of the zits . The woman use some tools to pinch the zit . Some didn't hurt but some .. OWW ! The pinching zit part was longer than the last time i came . I have whiteheads and blackheads too. and then the woman put more stuff on my face for another few times .

And voila ! the treatment had finished . i was so tired lying in one position on that not-so-comfortable bed. Ahakz.

Well, that's all for now
Toodles !

xoxo
didy

No comments: