Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prison Break

No, I'm not gonna talk bout that show .

Yesterday, Wednesday 240908 , is not the best day and neither a normal day. Well, just read .

At school , the first period , the discipline teachers command the prefects to spot check us . All the bags were checked if the students brought things that are against the school rules. For example : CD , sweets , Ipod , handphone and even a bag of chocolates . Some are not lucky because the prefects also checked their socks , touchy touchy the body in case they hid something inside the uniform , cut the fingernails (the school actually prepare some fingernails cutter and if the guys' hair were a bit long the teacher cut the hair shorter. There was one guy who's socks had to be taken because he wore black socks. When the spot check were held, I thought we were about to go to prison . xD

Forward to maths period (the last two period) . Aliya , Hanna and I were talking about McDreamy and McSteamy because of Grey's Anatomy. So we gave some of the cute/hot guys in our school a title, indirectly. Here are the students and titles :


Edmund - McSteamy
Syahfathin - McDreamy
Dhanaraj - McManly
B****** - McCutie
H**** - McNafsuless
I**** - McRawrr

That is all we came up with . The last three names i senscored because I just dont want to show their names .

At home, buka puasa time , I ate with my father and brother . My mother was not home yet. So suddenly my evil sister came down and disturb. And here's wat happened:
Almost all teenagers has hair at the private part of the body including armpits. So, yesterday I was wearing a loose pyjama and i didn't wear a bra as usual every night. And when I eat I bend down my body a bit and my she saw my breasts and went to boast aout it out loud IN FRONT OF MY FATHER & BROTHER ! How embarrasing ! She has no sense of sympathy . She is just sooooo cruel ! And then I force her to her room and there were mixed emotions running through me . Mad , embarrased , i wanna cry but i cant .. Ugh! So then I put on my bra and brought along my phone to cover up my embarrasness . I went down and pretend like I was texting. It's a good thing my father and brother were the quiet kind of people. So I eat slowly and waited for them to go upstairs so that i can put on the music. After I'm done eating dessert , I ent in my room and took off my bra without taking off my pyjama. So I reach the hook at the back of me , it was so hard to open it and I forced it and the hook poked in my thumb's fingernails . OUCH ! Blood came out from inside. Not that much though. But now it is a little bit painful when i press something with my thumb. And I blame my sister. And I'm not wearing that bra anymore.


Well, that's all the drama happened yesterday. We'll see if today will be much better or not.
Oh and Hari Raya is next week! Wooohhoooo!!

With apple and peanutbutter ,
-didy- xoxo

No comments: