Friday, September 19, 2008

FAMILY <3

ABDUL RAHIM NGAH
He is my beloved, polite and great father . He is the best man i have ever known. He is also kind of quiet but he express his thoughts in his own way. He seldom smiles but when he does, it's really wonderful. When he went overseas to work, no one knows that i actually quietly miss him. I just don't show it. He loves to eat many kinds of fruits. He lets me to do anything i want with a reason, of course. Plus, he is the one who lets me play the guitar and wants me to have lessons. (:


AZLINA MOHD ARIFF
This is my supportive, caring and disciplined mother. She gets whatever she wants whenever she wants. She is a very successful mother. She is also health conscious and cares about me and my sibling's achievements. She doesn't like to waste. She is usually the person in charge of the house and family. She knows what's wright or wrong. She is very strict but at the same time she let us loose a bit if we behave. xp

AMIR IZWAN ABDUL RAHIM
My brother has a bundle of confidence. That really inspire me. He loves acting and recently finished doing his voice over or dubbing for the 3D animated movie GENG which will be in cinemas soon. As in the picture, he loves to pose. Unfortunately, since he went to boarding school for three years and then decided to continue hisWe didn't talk that much and he didn't tease me anymore. I just thought we are too matured to tease but that's ridiculous. haha. Now, I'm trying to be close to him but it's hard because he doesn't seem to cooperate.We'll just see what will happen in the future. ;p


NUR ELEENA ABDUL RAHIM
She is a naughty, evil genius. She loves to be the centre of attention and has the power to control people who are close to her. She may be a pain but she is sometimes fun to pay with. She can be very bossy and hot tempered at times. She likes the camera and is so addicted to the computer. She is the kind of girl who thinks she's better than anyone else. She will be mad if someone jokes around about her and teases her. She hates it when my brother teases her and i sometimes tag along. It's really fun to see her upset. xD



KAK GG & AMMAR
They are both special and fun people. Kak Gg is my cousin. She has been like my elder sister because we share loads of things together and she cares about me. She is the only person in the family that I can tell almost everything. She is outgoing and fun to talk with. She is definately not boring. Ammar is Kak Ita's (my cousin too) son. He is so CUTE ! He is smart for his age and fun to play with. He is also energetic. ;D



I love my family very much and they mean a lot to me. They will always be in my life no matter what. <3

PS: There are some of my favourite relatives I didn't blog about because there aren't any pics of him/her. I'll maybe update later.


lots of hearts;
didy xoxo

No comments: