Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hair Colour

Today's wow topic at school was my hair colour . I discover something great about my hair colour.
All this time i thought my hair colour is a mixture of dark brown and black . But there are some more ..

My friends said a part of my hair is purple colour . weird ! And hanna said it was also something like maroon . But when the sunlight hits my hair, it turns brown . And then , aliyyah found this one strand of my hair that was black near the roots and at the middle was brownish and towards the end was golden . weird right?


so the conclusion is, my hair colour is colourful . well, not like rainbow colours but well, u get my point. I love my hair and I wont change the colour . For now though . Cos when the white hairs come out, maybe i should colour my hair . Just like my mum. Well, a girl gotta keep her beauty right? hahaha.


until then ,
hugs and loves ,

diyana <3

No comments: