Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am now happy (:

I had fun today . x)

I woke up at 10am this morning and I took my bath . I did not have my breakfast because I was goin to Delifrance for free lunch because Hanna's dad own that place. Well, for me it was free brunch . hehe. Aliya was there too . And she brought a surprise . jengjengjeng... A Cannon SLR !! whoaaaa . Hanna's face was priceless when aliya took out the SLR . She bought it at singapore . So Hanna , as usual when there's a camera, sho took control of it . xp
After that, all three of us went to school . Oh, school ! We went there to take our exam results and book list. I found out that I got number 12 , hanna got number 20 while aliya got number 25 . Oh well, we'll do better next year . (:

So then we went to Farah's house . It was the first time I went into her house . It was comfy . hee . Farah was her usual crazy self . x) . We took pictures and had fun and play UNO . xD . So blablabla , we hang out like normal teenage girls do .
At 4pm I went home .

So yeah that's what I did today .

Now, I would like to share with you my top five favourite songs I'm currently listening to :-

1. The Call by Regina Spektor
2. Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls
3. Fences by Paramore
4. The Middle by Demi Lovato
5. Seventeen by Metro Station


But the song Decode by Paramore is my all time favourite . I will never get bored listening to it . (=

With melodies in the air ;
Diyana Rahim
kenyit

PS : Pictures are in Hanna's blog - www.hannahanot.blogspot.com

No comments: