Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alaaaaaaaaaa

holiday is almost over! Nooooooooooooo
My folio geo blom siap..
ade h/w tak siap cos tataw n mls..
n i just hate to go back to that damn suckish schl.
gahh!

on the bright side, i'm going to cut my hair 2mrw! that is if my mum is feeling better. she is sick since yesterday . poor mama
her birthday is this monday but the cutting cake ceremony was yesterday. my sis jz cant wait to eat the cake. terrible right?
My dad, sis n I went to subang parade yesterday to buy mama a set of dolce & gabbana perfume as a present. i wanted to by mama a bracelet cos evry year we bought perfume. sooo tired of it. but its D&G , how can you not buy it? xD

now im so bored, im using my dad's laptop . and hopefully later i'll use the family laptop which my sister is using so dat i can finish up my geo project. haishhh . i hate to do it but i have to.
ughhhh

more updates soon!

xoxo didy xoxo

No comments: