Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Holiday news!

Tuesday , 190808
i had FUN ! syaza came to my house that morning. the fun part was in the evening where syaza and I went for a cycling adventure. The adventure was followed by aliya too. Here's how our journey went. First, syaza and I went cycling around my house area and went to the nearest playground. We rest there for a few minutes and then we felt bored. So, we decided to go to aliya's house. Luckily, she's in. This is, btw, my first time cycling that far. When we reached at al's , we went in her house and up to her room. I get to see her new guitar for the first time ! It was beautiful! Then we online for a while and talk. Oh did I mention that syafik was there too ? (just to make hanna jelous xp) . So then, we want to go cycling some more. And that's when aliya tag along. She borrowed her brother's bike cos hers was really old and needed to change the tyres. Anyway, syaza wants to see our school cos she has moved to klang. And so we went to school with me leading the way. (i'm a good planner n kinda bossy, in a good way) . We cycled around doritis / liparis area . n we also went to see syaza's ex-house. ahahaha. We also went to padang liparis n played n vain for a while. There, we saw aiman , firman n some other guys too. We were enjoying the scenery and it was already almost six. So we went back to al's, with me leading again. XD . Syaza and I told aliya that we were going to go to One Utama the next day and she decided to follow us back to my house to sleepover. So I helped aliya to pack her stuff by ordering. Like I said, I'm good at planning. Heheh. Since, syaza and I came to her house using bicycles, she had to walk and sit on syaza's bike. She's afraid to sit together with me cos I ride like a drunker. hahahah. It was really nice going up and down the hill. Windy. It's a good thing we got to my house in one piece.

Wednesday, 200808 (today)
Aliya suddenly felt sick and couldn't join syaza and I to One Utama. So both of us went there with my brother and his friends . My driver drove us ofc. So, when we got there, syaza and I went to buy tickets for a movie. We watched Meet Dave. But before that, we ate lunch at Shakey's Pizza. Yumm. After watching the movie, syaza's bf wanted to see her for the first time which means they coupled through cellphones which is a very BAD thing to do. I thought her bf, Aiman was thin and quite okayy when i looked at his photos. But whooaaaaa, he is so far from what i thought. well, not very far. He was less good looking then i saw in his pictures and he was quite FAT. Big size. Not huge though. So we walked awkwardly. And I wanted to buy an ice cream. Baskin Robins. Then, I wanted to sit down. So, syaza n aiman decided to, um , leave me for a moment and went to have a private time 2gether. Blegh! Poor me. Curse you aliya for not coming. So i waited, and waited and waited. While I waited, I called aliya cos i was so damn bored. I talked talked talked. When, syaza and aiman came back, I saw this awesomely CUTE guy. His hair was black n was wearing brown jeans i guess and black tee. He looked like skandar keynes+nicholas braun+the guy who act at little miss sunshine. My mind was totally switched on him. At first, I didn't do anything stupid so we walk around and around. Then, I saw him again. So I beg syaza to help me follow him. Just for fun and delight. Hahaha. We seriously followed him everywhere he went. But hoping he doesn't realise we're following him. He was alone and was carrying this cup of drink all the time. which make it so awesome. i wanted to say hye but i'm such a coward. And there's this point where i failed, and i lost him. It's like he vanished. So i gave up. Disappointment in me. Until now, I cant stop thinking bout him. haihhhh. Syaza went home just now . I still think yesterday was more fun then today. Oh and the sleepover is canceled cos dny n farah couldn't go. hmph.

that's it for now. will put pictures and video really soon.

love,
didy xoxo

No comments: