Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Holidays !

This grey colour font is copied as my braces colour. xD

On
Wednesday , there was a special assembly . It is a time for the discipline teacher, Pn. Sangeetha to warn us about some stuff and embarrassed some undisciplined girls (yes, girls) to stand in front of every evening session people which they deserved it. Moreover, they are Muslims. What a shame. Tsk tsk.

On
Thursday , I FINALLY finished my KH project . I was proud of my hard work and hopefully i get an A.

On
Friday , it was the last day of school for this semester. Starting now, it's school holiday ! woohooo ! Shopping time !
and on Monday, my piano theory exam. ):

guess what guess what . I IMed he-who-must-not-be-named (certain ppl know) and here's the convo:

ME : ola
HIM: wtf . can u get me out of your MSN . NOW!!
ME : what's your problem?
HIM: fuck off . brown ass . ( and so on his craps) . who are you?
ME : I am a human.
HIM: human my ass la.
ME : seriously , why so serious?
HIM: fuck you .

and he offline. or maybe he blocked me. watever. i have no idea what's that guy's problem. I seriously didn't do any violence towards him and he smashed me just like that. The boiling part was he said I'm brown ass. SO RACIST! nak belagak putih! pfft. I have no idea why he hates me, why he said bad words to me. I dont bother him much these days, I just have a tiny crush on him that's fading from time to time. I thought i'm a friendly, caring person. I wanna meet different people and he's a mix of chinese n spanish. Is it wrong to know about someone's culture or personality. I guess his personality is HARD-BOILED-EGG. I just want to know WHAT DID I DO WRONG?? That is all . and he treat me like shit. go to hell you suck ass. trust me, you will.

PS: Hoping I'll get a better private school next year where there's no arrogant people.

-xoxo didy

1 comment:

Hanna said...

whoaaa wth is his problem ?