Sunday, August 3, 2008

lalala . music in the air




I Love Music .
Music is my life .

last night, Saturday 020808 , i watched MTV asia awards on TV. It was freakin awesome. Jared Letto (or is it Leto?) was so cute. the click five was sooo awesome . and i love the PROJECT E.A.R. Too bad i wasn't actually there. Leona Lewis was really beautiful and she won the Breakthrough artist. One republic performed too. I just cant believe they were performing at Genting Highlands in Malaysia, my country . wow.

And guess what, my two 'best friends' secretly did a sleepover without even TELLING me . Aren't BFF's suppose to tell each other EVERYTHING? I'm so bummed. I just found out about it last night in one of them's blog. (not gonna put names here) . GAHH!!

Anyone, if u know any nice private school in KL or Selangor which have FRIENDLY and NOT-SO-SECRETIVE people in it, DO tell me .

that's all the buzz.

xoxo



No comments: