Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another Boring Saturday

This is the colour of my braces now. MAROON!

It's been a week since David Archuleta's showcase. Oh how I miss the showcase. Time does move very quick. And I don't think I have live my life to the fullest every second. I seriously must do something with my life to make it more interesting and memorable. But how? Time is precious, I shan't waste it.

I have never met anyone who can write using both his/her hands. And I've been thinking, why not I practice writing with my left hand too? So, when I have a spare time, I would take a piece of paper and pencil, and just write anything using my left hand. It would be so cool that I can write using both of my hands. (: But of course, I must not be lazy to practice, practice and practice. After all, practice makes perfect.

Speaking of practice, I must make time to practice my piano. It seems that right now, I don't have enough time for everything. I want to be a musician, that is my dream. I was also thinking of taking up vocal classes. But, as I said, I don't have the time to slot in vocal classes in my tight schedule. This year is PMR year. But nothing is impossible, right? Even though if I do find the time, I don't have the guts to ask my parents about this because a) mama would say it's a waste of time and like I said, my schedule is tight; b) I can't bear seeing mama giving me money for the fees. I already have piano and tuition class. Both fees are RM255 and RM240 respectively. My other dream is to become a singer, so vocal classes is totally needed. I guess, right now, I'll just focus on my studies and perhaps take up vocal classes at the end of this year. Hmm..

I have not had enough sleep lately. I am sleepy right now but my body just refuse to sleep. It doesn't want to waste the time by sleeping. But I must sleep, for my health and brain's sake.

Goodnight and farewell.

No comments: