Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pathetic

Whooaaa. It's been a loooong time since I last blogged. Let me just tell a couple of interesting days.

Last Friday, 240409, there was a community service. My class did a fashion show. My group did traditional Malay clothes. It's not really awesome compared to the Indian traditional clothes which was worn by Weike and Kai Lee. They were gorgeous! 

And this is a picture of Heyma and I posing. 


At first, before stepping on the runway, I wasn't nervous at all. But when I heard people cheering and saw cameras flashing, I got nervous a little and went a bit blank. :p
Overall, it was a fun and memorable day. My confidence level did boost a little. (: 


Today, Pn. Leong, a teacher whom I do not know much about and not sure the name is spelt right, has just retired. There was a grand celebration of retirement. So the first two period and second last period of school was used up for the farewell party. Other than that, it was normal.

Yay tomorrow I'll be going out with my family because it's Labour Day, meaning holiday! XD

By the way, I am just amazed and intrigued by God's creation (guys). That is why I am observing A, B and C. I am currently admiring D. Hahaha

Poor Matt Giraud was eliminated from American Idol. He shouldn't be eliminated yet. At least let Danny, or perhaps Kris be eliminated first before Matt. But I must say that the Top 5 are superb. I'm sure Adam will be in the finals. And perhaps Allison too. (:

Well, I've got to stop now. I can't wait to spend time with my beloved family tomorrow! Till then.

Farewell.

No comments: