Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

I have been fooled two times today. I really did not expect any. I had pain on my back most of the time. The fooling happened in the canteen.

The first who fooled me was Sivanesan.

Siva: Diyana.
Me: What?
Siva: Bee.
(me being scared of bees looked under the table where the bees usually fly around) 
Siva: April Fools! Haha.
(I smiled foolishly)
Siva: You are the first person to be fooled by me. (:
Me: Yay. (Sarcasticaly)

So, then he left and I smiled. Hahah. He's the first person to cheer me up. Kinda. Hahah.
And then there's Khairol.

Khairol: Weh, ada sambal kat baju kau.
(I was eating nasi lemak with sambal, so I looked down at my baju kurung)
Khairol: Hahah April Fools!
Me: Ugh.

And then I walked away. Hahah. I wasn't aware, I know. So what. I'm still a rockstar . =D

Anways, I'm not gonna blog long this time. Cos it's Wednesday. I should be doing homework. Folio, especially. 

Oh oh David Archuleta is coming to Malaysia on the 8th of April (according to Ally). He will be doing a showcase at Sunway ampitheatre on the 11th of April (according to Fly fm). So I MUST get those tickets. Anyone who has information about where to buy those tickets, do tell me, please. I'm desperate here. 
I really2 want to hear him singing live. I'm sure he'll be great.

Now, if you readers don't mind, I must watch American Idol now. Oh and do tell me if you had fooled or been fooled by anyone this April Fools. (:

Goodbye!

PS: This is the 100th post of my blog. FINALLY! XD

No comments: