Friday, April 3, 2009

Diyana's 101

First of all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ALLY!
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Hope you had fun getting older on your birthday. XD
Thank you for everything and
I Love You!


My mom walked in my room just now...

Mama: So, dah bayar tuition, piano semua?
Me: Dah
Mama: Okay. Banyak homework?
Me: I'm just doing my folio.
Mama: Don't study too hard!
Me: I am not studying, I'm doing folio.
Mama: Ok then, you should study lah.
Me: Hahah. -.-

At school, Hanna brought her home-made brownies and gave them to Ally as a birthday present. Like Aliyyah's birthday, the brownies was shared among Ally's closest friends. I ate two pieces of brownies and it was deeeeeelicious! I'm not satisfied about lin's selfishness. She ate like half a dozen of those brownies which is so unfair. Ally should be the one who eats those brownies more.

Oh I want those David Archuleta tickets soooo badly! I want to buy them not win them. But where? I know that I can get those tickets buy buying his CD at Rock Corner but I know all of his songs already and it's a waste of money! Gah!

Oh and this post title has nothing to do with this post. It suits this post cos it's the hundred and first post. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks , honey ! i love you too (: