Friday, April 17, 2009

Full Moon



The night of 11th April, I saw twinkling stars surrounding the beautiful full moon. The picture above is just a substitute, so when I got the picture from Aliya, I'll change it. Perhaps.

My brother's birthday is on 12th of April (the next day) so he decided to do a barbecue party to celebrate his 18th birthday. The food, I'm telling you, was delicious! XD . My brother's college friends and also old friends came. I know most of his old friends. His college friends looks soo high class and soo posh. And I was jealous with a few of them cos they can play the guitar and piano really well. I tried to be as far away as possible from them because of my shyness if one of them ask me to play the piano. hahah. pathetic.

I was exhausted that night so I have no energy to attend to many people. That's why I invited a only few of my girl friends - Sab, Amy and Aliya. Aliya and Sab were mostly all the time with their boyfirends who came too. Amy's bf wasn't invited I guess. haha. whatever..

I am still a little too not over him. Haih. I wish I could just talk to him, a minute will do. I wanted to feel his friendliness towards people like I've read in newspapers or magazines. I just don't understand...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The week of getting David's showcase tickets was Test 2 week. I've got back most of the test papers already. I got 100% for Mathematics! =D . I was surprised that Ser Kai Chean, who wasn't that good in Sejarah to get the same highest score as me which is 96%. I'm happy anyway. I'm proud of myself. (:
With all this great achievements of mine, I still kept wondering, isn't that enough to be attracted by people? And then I said to myself, outdated idiot, this is the 21st century, people change and so as their point of view. Ugh.

See, I have nothing else to talk about and I brought this stupid topic up - trying to attract boys. I am actually amazed by God's creation, not being obsessed. I keep wondering, why are boys like the way they are, why most of them are the same, and why were there less 'gentlemen' in the world. I really couldn't understand why.

I have finished reading the Inkheart trilogy and now I am currently reading Atonement. (= . I have also read Premonitions at school where the book is kept at the Sudut Bacaan. And also currently reading Pumpkin Pie whenever I'm at school. I just love books. hee

Oh my gosh PMR is like 5 months to come! I have not study Form 1 & 2 syllabus properly yet. So, I really really should start focusing. Oh God, help me. I do want to get those blood 8A's, I really do. Oh dear.. (panic)

I shall stop here now. Getting pretty dizzy. I guess I need to sleep because I have not enough sleep last night. Til next post. Goodnight!

No comments: