Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Fine Day Indeed

I woke up this morning listening to the song of Angels by Robbie Williams. Ah, what a nice song. And then, I checked my phone to see a text message waiting for me to read. It was from Hanna saying "breakup dah". My heart started jumping happily because of her attempt to do so. And then, hitz.fm played A Little Too Not Over You by David Acrhuleta. How nice! First, Angels, then that. From that point, I know that I'll have a good day.

At school, I did not learn anything much because there was a motivation session after recess for about one and a half hour. So, nothing much at school.

At home, I kept practicing piano which I felt the utmost content. Tuition was normal too. I still do not understand Maths chapter 7: Algebraic Formulae though, but I will soon.

A few minutes ago, I had just watched Merlin which ends up my fine and dandy day. That is why I just have to blog about today. Hahah

I have gotten all my Test 2 reults :

Bahasa Melayu - 60%
English - 84%
Science - 78%
Mathematics - 100% (:
Sejarah - 96%
Geografi - 52%
Pend. Islam - 92%
Kemahian Hidup - 78%

Overall, I got 4A 2B 2C . I do not care much about the lower marks because I am happy I got to go to David Archuleta's showcase on 110409. That is all that matters that week.

PS : This blog is meant for yesterday. I've just post t today. For some reasons.

That is all (:

No comments: